Saturday, 31 October 2020

Welcome to My Blog

 

If you're visiting this space it's because, like me, you have an interest in the English language and literature, or maybe you are just curious to see what this is all about. Well, stick around because I will not disappoint. 

In case you are wondering what you will find here, I will post at least once a week and it will be mainly posts related to English as a foreign language, but also posts related to the English curriculum. I will post snippets of my lessons, resources, grammar and language topics, etc. These first few weeks, it will be a trial and feedback is welcome to see what you, my lovely readers, want to see more of.

Thanks for stopping by, keep watching this space and don't be afraid to get involved with comments.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog

  If you're visiting this space it's because, like me, you have an interest in the English language and literature, or maybe you are...